Middenheim Blood Bowl team

I dug out this old project when a load of the guys from my gaming club went to the Blood Bowl GT. I was kinda peeved that I couldn't go and wasn't in the mood to paint the things I should be painting. I rediscovered the models while I was looking for something else to paint and decided to get them done once and for all.

The models themselves are from the 3rd. edition Blood Bowl set except I removed all their heads and replaced them with heads from the Empire Knight and Milita box sets. All fairly easy stuff but I knew I wanted them to be in a blue and white quartered scheme - mainly as the 2nd. edition rulebook had showed the Middenheim Marauders to be in a red and white quartered scheme and that just seemed wrong for Middenheimers! Painting so much white was a bit daunting and I think that's what had made me put the team in the "to paint" box all those years ago. They took me three weeks to finish but I'm really happy with the way they came out.