Underworld Blood Bowl team painted

 I bought an Underworld team ages ago  when there wasn't many options for this team.  Neomics made an Underworld team with all sorts of mutations on the goblins but they didn't have any skaven in the range.  I did like their standard skaven though as I thought the blitzers looked very similar to the old 2nd ed. team colours photo of the Underworld Creepers. They also had a fantastic range of goblins, one of which (the goblin in the cape) is probably my favourite goblin model of all time.  So much character!  Later on, Gaspez Arts took over selling the Neomics range - so when they had a sale going on, I bought six of their regular rat players, a pack of 12 of their goblins, an Underworld troll and then a couple of star player goblins to act as Nobbla Blackwart and Bomber Dribblesnot.  These sat in a box for years - until recently when I built them, sprayed them all black and left them in a carry case.

A couple of weeks ago I played my Khemri team at the STABB Cup and had a great time - it encouraged me to dig out the Underworld to try to get them painted in time for use at the Chaos Cards Cup which takes place on 21st October in Folkestone.  As it happens, I've managed to paint them all in just two weeks, even despite adding two more star players.  When I was looking at my team roster options for this tournament, I knew taking Skitter Stab-Stab would be useful as he's basically a gutter runner.  Then I thought I'd add a new player from Death Zone 2 - Madcap Miggz who is a squig hopper.  Perfect for cage breaking.  Since I bought the squig mini, someone pointed out that the squig rider is the one called Madcap Miggz - the squig is called Toothy.  I'm not buying another model though so he'll have to do :)

I'll update with another post when I've played at the tournament.  It's only three games as it's a one-dayer.

Underworld team photo
Warpstone Troll
Skaven Blitzers
Skaven Throwers
Skaven Linemen
Underworld Goblins
Underworld Goblins
Underworld Goblins
Bomber Dribblesnot and Nobbla Blackwart
Madcap Miggz and Skitter Stab-Stab