Classic Catachan metal minis painted

After finishing those Crimson Fists, I wanted to get back to painting some more Catachans as I've got a ton more to paint and I really want to get them game ready this year.  That being said, these few minis are probably a bit extraneous - it's just that out of all the metal models I've got built and undercoated (of which I've done for all my remaining metal Catachan minis), these are the last of these types of models.  I had a couple of the classic metal Lieutenants, a couple of the Voxcasters, three Demo Charges and three Heavy Flamers.  I think I can still use Demo Charges if I use rules from one of the Indexes so it'd be cool to try to get them used in a game sometime.

Next up on the painting table is probably going to be a couple of Leman Russ tanks that I built and basecoated last year - when I got my airbrush recently I tidied up the camo by spraying the black lines between the camo colours.  They won't take long to get completed and then I'll easily have enough armour to get a 2000 point game going.