Tomb Kings and magnets

I've recently started building some of the plastic units for my new Tomb Kings army. I'd bought some of the modular movement trays for them as I was keen to have the models nicely ranked up while I move them around the battlefield. One thing I noticed was that the skeleton models are incredibly light and they easily fell off off the movement tray. So - it was time to get something to keep them where they were supposed to stay!

I ordered some steel paper and magnetic tape from www.productsforwargamers.com as they seemed to have a nice selection of different pruducts to choose from. It arrived very quickly so I set to work. Both the steel paper and magnetic tape are self-adhesive; you just need to cut it to size, peel off the backing paper and off you go. So far I've built a couple of units of bowmen, a largish unit of warriors and a couple of Liche Priests. I've still got a lot more plastics to build but I thought I'd put up some pictures of how the magnets work. It can even cope with metal character model.