Guild Ball - Masons Ready For Painting


I've been trying out using Masons with some of the guys from my club by borrowing their Kick Off! set minis.  The plastics in those sets are really nice and quite a lot larger in scale than the metal minis that I've had sitting in my hobby to-do pile.  I'm still not quite sure I get how they work tactically yet as I'm so used to playing my Butchers who were very much a point and click tactic. Even so, I'm keen to get using them properly and with my own minis as I've bought them all except for Granite.  I'll have to pick her up as some point soon I'm sure.

I've put these on transparent blue bases as I thought they might stand out nicely on the tabletop that way - although now I'm realising it's going to be a bugger to spray undercoat them without masking the base off!  I'll work it out somehow, I'm sure.  I've found it's far easier to paint Guild Ball minis as individuals as it's nearly impossible to batch paint them like I do with Blood Bowl teams - so I'll post up pics of these individually as I work thought them.