40K Astra Militarum - 2nd and 3rd Catachan infantry squads

I've been busy working on more infantry squads for my Catachan army.  I had planned to only work on one squad at a time but somehow ended up getting two of them ready for painting so just got stuck into them.  They took me a couple of weeks but I'm pleased they're done.  I have three painted infantry squads now which seems great but I know I need to paint a lot more - I've already got a 4th squad built, undercoated and starting on the basecoats!  Once I've got a bunch of these squads painted, I'll start work on making them into setups - I'm just grabbing whatever minis I have to hand to make into squads.  I want to try to have clones so I have have multiple units all loaded out the same way with sergeant weapons, special weapons and heavy weapons.  It'll make it much easier when I'm actually using them when playing.