More Crimson Fists units painted

After visiting Warhammer World I got very tempted to get some of the new Primaris marines just for the hell of it.  Before I bought any I remembered how many standard marines I've still got set aside for my Crimson Fists army, dug some more out of the lead mountain and got painting.  I found some of the Assault on Black Reach Terminators and Dreadnoughts plus some sniper Scouts that were already built so all I had to do was undercoat them and get basecoating.  These all took me about a week to paint so I'll probably try to avoid painting multiple units again - all that edge highlighting was a real pain!

Not sure when I'll use these but I still might grab some more for painting at some point.
 
Plasma Cannon
Multi-melta
Terminators with Assault Cannon
Add caption
Sniper Scouts with Missile Launcher
Painted units all done