First Primaris Crimson Fists

I resisted for a long time but it finally happened.  I bought some Primaris Space Marines for my Crimson Fists army...

I blame Kill Team.  That box set came out last year and it seemed the perfect opportunity to get some of the easy build Primaris models which I did - and then tried spraying them white with the idea of painting them as Sons of Medusa.  Unfortunately the spray was fuzzy and the models were ruined so I gave up on them.  Eventually I bought more of the Intercessors and Reivers and this time decided they'd join my Crimson Fists.  Of course, then I added some easy build Aggressors...  So with these models built I started painting these plus a ten-man unit of metal sniper scouts that I've had forever.  While I was digging these out I also rediscovered the Pedro Kantor mini so I thought I'd built and paint him just as he'd been languishing in a box for a decade.  I even chucked in one of the Space Marine Heroes minis I'd bought a while back.  So - all in all quite a nice painting project which, unfortunately, have been stuck on my paint station for months.  I finally decided to crack on with finishing them a couple of weeks ago as I need to start painting a Blood Bowl team for a tournament in November.  Anyway enough wittering - here's the minis.