Predator II

Here's another tank for the Crimson Fists - this time a Predator Destructor. This model was originally built for a Dark Angels army I was building but I removed all the DA iconography so I could re-use it for this army. The bullet holes in the front armour plate of the Predator were to help hide some of the scarring to the hull where I had to use clippers to remove the old icons! I also had to do some emergency surgery on it when I was painting it as the left weapon sponson glued itself completely immobile. I cut off the top weapon sight and cut the sponson mount so I could drill a hole though the plug and use brass rod to recreate the spindle. It seems to have worked a treat as the heavy bolter still turns and you can barely see where I fixed it.

I'm going to take this army to a small tournament on the 1st May - at 4TK which is a independant reseller and gaming club based in Colchester. I've been meaning to go along to the store for ages but never had the chance. Hopefully I'll get to do that more after the tourney. In the list I've written for the 1200 point force (purposefully small as we're playing on 4ft x 4ft tables) I need a Terminator Librarian to lead my Terminator Squad. I'll be building and painting him over the next week or so.