Bunker Bowl

The final preparations are being made to next weekend's Bunker Bowl tournament.  If you've been following this blog for a while, or even just looked through old posts, you'll see that the Chelmsford Bunker club has an annual Blood Bowl tournament call ed the Bunker Bowl.  In the past, these events were a one-day tournament for club member's only, however, this time it's different.  We've opened it up to being a public and it's now a two-day event.  It has also been accepted as being a NAF registered tournament - so any NAF coaches taking part will have their team stats updated on the NAF website.

This updated version of the Bunker Bowl is something that I and a number of the guys at the club have been working at for a while now; a good nine months or so.  It's always been a desire of mine to put on a NAF registered tournament at the club and I'm really pleased that it's finally going to happen.

I'm down for being the tournament referee and the spare player (in case there's ever an odd number of players and they need a spare player to stand in) but I'm hoping that I will get a chance to play as the likelihood of me being able to go to a two-day tournament somewhere else is mininal!  Anyway - I'll update the blog with the results of the tournament and will put up loads of pictures.