Boudica Bowl III - Blood Bowl Tournament


This coming weekend I'm off to take part in Boudica Bowl III in Godmanchester.  I went last year, had a great time, met a nice bunch of blokes and came away with the Most Sporting Opponent trophy.  This year I'd like to try to get a different trophy so I'm taking a different team - Chaos Dwarfs.  I used this team in the CBBBL league last year as I had the painted team for ages and never got to grips with using them - a ten game season would help there.  As it happened I managed to get into the final with them but lost against Skaven (I blame the weather as it was raining!)  They are the one remaining team that I have fully painted but haven't used in a NAF tournament so it's time they tried their hand.  The tournament is a 1.1 mil TV roster with the addition of six normal skills with two more normal skills to be handed out on day two.


I have opted for a (hopefully) fairly sensible roster of :

2 x Bull Centaurs with Break Tackle
6 x Chaos Dwarf Blockers (3 x Guard)
4 x Hobgoblins (1 x Sure Hands)
3 x rerolls
1 Apothecary

Day two skills will be another Guard Dwarf and a Wrestle Hobgoblin.

I had a warm up game with Andrew who is also attending - he was using his Dwarf team so it was hard work sorting out all the Guard assists!  It was a very close game and my Chaos Dwarfs only just won it with a single touchdown in the 2nd half.  So - I think we should both do okay.

Andrew - game face is on!