Nurgle Blood Bowl team for STABB Cup V

It's Blood Bowl tournament time again, this time it's the turn of STABB Cup V in St. Albans.  I went to this tournament for the first time last year with Norse so it's good to return after a solid year of playing non-stop Blood Bowl.

I'm currently painting a Goblin team for one of my club league's divisions and also to get them ready for a tournament at the end of October - so I opted to farm out the painting to my buddy Rid who is the guy behind Fanplastic Little Men.  Rid is a real speed painter and he gets projects done in a really quick time.  He had my Nurgle team back to me in under a week and his painting style really suits the Nurgle theme.  I think he did a great job on them - if you'd like him to paint your teams for you, have a look at his website here and contact him : http://fanplasticlittlemen.blogspot.co.uk/  All I had to do was number them which I did using an acrylic paint marker pen.  They're all set for use at STABB now :)

The rules pack for STABB is quite cool.  There is a tiered amount of money to buy your team with based on how good each team is - for me, Nurgle is allowed 1,150,000 GC.  With that, you can but your team and also buy up to two extra skills at 20K for a normal skill and 30K for a doubles skill.  Once you have your team, you have to number six of the players who haven't been given skills already.  Then, during the games over the weekend, the organiser rolls a dice to see which numbered player is given a pre-chosen skill.  I'm not entirely confident that I will do with my roster but I guess I'll see how it goes on the day.   It is :

Beast of Nurgle + LEADER
4 x Nurgle Warriors (all will get BLOCK when selected) -
4 x Pestigors (one with SURE HANDS to start with, two others will get WRESTLE during the weekend(
3 x Rotters
1 x Reroll
1 x Fan Factor

I'm taking a risk by only buying one team reroll and giving Leader to the Beast to get the other reroll - two rerolls with Nurgle is scary.  On the plus side, I have all my decent players on the field with four ST4 Warriors and four Pestigors.

I'll update with the results after the weekend - until then, here's the team that Rid painted for me :)
Beast of Nurgle
Nurgle Warriors
Pestigors
Rotters
Cads (well - more Rotters)
Nurgle team