40K Astra Militarum - classic Sly Marbo and Commissar

I painted a couple more old minis this weekend - both classics in their own right.  The first was the infamous Sly Marbo, the GW version of John Rambo.  GW released a new version of him on Boxing Day and I went into my local GW store to buy one as I knew I had to have it.  I didn't want to make a start on that without painting the old version though as it's still an awesome mini.  I also painted up an old Commissar mini armed with a flamer and power axe - both of which are not listed in the latest codex as options for him.  I may still use him as there are points for these in the 8th edition Index Imperium II.  I just wanted to try my hand painting a Commissar to see how it worked with just doing some extreme highlighting on the black coat.  I think it's okay - I've got a few others to paint including Commissar Yarrick so I'll crack on this these next, then once they're all done I'll base this whole batch of HQ and characters at the same time.

Sly Marbo