Necromunda - new kids on the hab-block

I forgot to post these up at the time but I did get quite exited with the announcement of the new Necromunda set coming out with the plastic Escher and Orlock gangs.  Some of the guys at my club did a pre-order from an independent store and got the box sets at a 25% discount.  As well as ordering the box set, I ordered the Gang War expansion book, gang cards and dice for both the new gangs and then also bought the unused gangs from my buddy Paul (as he just wanted to play his Delaque gang but have the new boards and scenery).  I built the two gangs I bought from Paul and took them over to his house before Christmas just to try out the first mission in the rule book - and it really was good fun.  I'm not even sure we'll need the 3D terrain straight away.  When I get around to building the two gangs in my box set, I'll build them differently to the default gangs.  I'll have to get these two gangs painted first though.