Boudica Bowl VI

I took my new Chaos Pact team to Boudica Bowl VI this last weekend - but I had to bring another team too as one of the rules for this tourney was that you used two teams over the six games.  The idea was that you saw who your were drawn against and what teams they had to choose from, then you decided which of your teams you felt would do best against them.

For my Game 1 I was playing using my Chaos Pact team and my opponent was using Humans.  We finished the game 1-1 and the same amount of casualties so it was a perfect draw.

Game 2 and I was playing my buddy Wil who used his High Elves while I was using my Orcs - again the game ended 1-1 with me getting 2-0 on casualties.

For Game 3 I was using my Pact again and facing a really nicely painted Orc team.  We finished this game again on 1-1 with a 2-2 on casualties.

Unfortunately due to bad weather where I live, I couldn't get to the tournament on the Sunday to finish the games off which was disappointing, especially as it means I didn't use my Chaos Pact three times and thus qualify them as being used in NAF rankings towards the 24.  I'll have to use them again in another tournament this year.