Kill Team - Crimson Fists vs Kroot


My buddy Andrew and I both bought Kill Team sets last year when it was released and we've played a couple of games since then but very sporadically.  We've been talking about trying some regular games of it just to try to make sure we remember the rules if nothing else.  Andrew has been buying pretty much every Kill Team release each month so he's amassed quite a collection of scenery - so it'd be a shame not to use it.  White Dwarf recently released a Kroot Kill Team list so Andrew thought he'd give them a try as he's still got all his Kroot from his old Tau army from when he played back in 2000!  I busted out some of my Crimson Fist so we could roll some dice together - I would have used Catachans but as I don't have any Tempestus Scions painted yet, I end up with something like 20 infantry models in 100 points which is a bit crazy...

We played a couple of games and got a ton of rules wrong but it was good fun!  We're going to play a few more nights of Kill Team over the next few weeks so more to come.

Crimson Fist scouts and marine taking cover
Kill Team sergeant bravely leading from the rear!
Kroot just around the corner.  They're so fast!
Ambushed!  It's every man for himself...
Eat power fist, xenos filth!
It's all getting a bit too close for comfort
Now that's what I call rapid fire range