Puggy Baconbreath - TFF Legacy Team 2013 entry

The most popular forum in the UK for discussing Blood Bowl is Talk Fantasy Football : http://www.talkfantasyfootball.org and I've been a member of it for nearly ten years now (albeit a fairly inactive one).  Each year, someone organises for a group of the membership to donate and paint a model for a legacy team - when they've collected all the models, all the people who entered a model have their names put into a hat the the lucky winner is given the whole team to keep.  I've entered a few models into these previously - but I knew I had to take part this year as the chosen team was my beloved Halflings.

I offered to donate a Puggy Baconbreath model as he's my absolute favourite star player - and I was fairly sure I still had a couple of spare models of him lurking around in my lead mountain.  With the deadline for entering the model coming up, I dug out the Puggy model today and over the course of a few hours, he's completed.  The colour scheme is the one chosen for the team: light blue and white with orange highlights.  I'm pleased with how he came out although it did take me two attempts to paint the star on his shoulder pad with any form of accuracy.  All I need to do now is mail him to the team organiser and hope for the best when the draw is made!