Hobby project update

It's been a while since I posted on here.  I was working a lot overseas and then I got an infection in my leg which landed me in hospital for a while.  All good now thankfully but I lost the habit of updating this blog with my hobby projects.  I have been working on a few things though so count this as a general update :)

Blood Bowl - I started building and painting my Khemri team just after I got out of hospital and was recuperating at home.  These are the Willy Miniatures team which are lovely sculpts but were a bit of a pain to build as they needed a lot of clean up work and pinning, especially as I decided to base them on resin bases.  I have since finished these but I'll post up a new post for those specifically.

Building Khemri - lots of filing needed!
Khemri on resin bases
Starting to paint
Basecoats
Layering
Test model finished apart from basing
40K - I got the bug for 40K again with the new 8th edition!  I started building some of the of Catachan stuff I had bought years ago so I've got quite  a few vehicles to add to my existing Catachan minis.  I also started building all the old marine stuff I'd bought but never used for my Crimson Fists.  I have even had a game of 8th ed. using my Crimson Fists against my buddy Luke's Ork army.  Good fun - I'm looking forward to playing more 40K this year.

Astra Militarum vehicles
Crimson Fist Assault Terminators
Crimson Fist Bike Squad with lots of flamers
Black Reach Terminators being built
Crimson Fists holding an objective
Keeping in cover
Overwatch time
Into the fray   
Age of Sigmar - I never thought I'd do it but I got interested in playing Age of Sigmar.  GW released some new box sets and one of them really appealed.  I'd always wanted an Undead army for Warhammer Fantasy so I bought the rules and a box set.  I haven't touched them yet but I do plan to.

So, even more projects for me to get involved with after the last few months of activity.