Norse star players completed

I've had the last remnants of my Norse Blood Bowl team needing some attention since 2014.  I had painted Zara the Slayer and Helmut Wulf but not based them - and I put some basecoats down on Wilhelm Chaney and Icepelt Hammerblow and then put them aside when I needed to concentrate on a different project.  After painting my Underworld team recently, I had considered starting work on my Chaos Pact team so I could use them at the upcoming Cambridge Double Trouble tournament.  Thing is, the skill package for that tourney only allows doubles skills to be chosen - so that would mean I wouldn't be able to take mutation skills on my Chaos Pact team which would be no fun.  I then thought about trying out my Norse team again using Wilhelm Chaney in the roster.  I dug out the old models to try to finish them off with an eye to using them at last.  Although I've completed the models, I'm not taking Norse to the tournament as I had a test game against my buddy Andrew and got absolutely smashed apart!  So I'm going to take a different team now.  Ah well - at least the star players for my Norse team are finally ready whenever I want to use them!