Necromunda Escher gang painted

After I finished painted the Necromunda box set scenery, I really wanted to crack on and get the gangs painted.  I was doing well with them but I was busy with work for most of this last week so I only got to get back to them today.

When I started painting these, I really didn't have a plan on how I wanted them to look.  I just grabbed a dark blue paint and started basecoating the clothing.  Once that was done I thought I'd try doing green on the armour - and it kinda developed from there.  When it got to the hair, I did look at a colour wheel to see what might match the colours I'd painted - then looked for which bright paints I had that would be suitable - turquoise as it happened.  Guns ended up with a gold basecoat just to make them look baroque.  I then gave them all a wash of Agrax Earthshade which really did bring all the base colours together.  The colours then got a slightly lighter layer and then some detailing to finish.  The models are just a bit too small for me to be able to paint their eyes so I didn't bother trying.  The main thing is that they're painted and thus playable.  Hopefully it won't be too long before they see action for the first time.

I was planning to paint my Goliaths next but I got my box of Kill Team yesterday so I might end up building and painting a Kill Team for that first.  Anyway - here's the Escher while I'm deciding!