BB2016 Human Team - painted for Cake Bowl 8

My friend Mike Davies is running this year's Cake Bowl 8 for the Swindon and Wiltshire Blood Bowl League (SAWBBL) and was asking for help in having some of the prize teams painted.  I really like the new BB2016 models and thought I'd help out as it gave me a chance to paint some cool models and, in some sense, give a little something back after completing the 24.  Mike mailed me the plastic minis over to me and I added a spare plastic ogre mini that I wasn't using.  He just wanted the minis painted in whatever colour I wanted to paint them - and as I had run out of black undercoat spray, the team became green thanks to a spare can of Dark Angels Green I still had.

I was aiming to get these finished in time for the NAF Championship so I could hand them to Mike in person but it wasn't to be - but I cracked on this weekend and got the majority of them completed.  It's a decent full team for league or tournament use (as it's very rare people use four catchers!) so whoever wins them as a prize should be happy hopefully.

This will be the last bit of Blood Bowl I'm planning to do this year as I really want to crack on with some Catachan and Necromunda models next.