Catachan Chimera painted

When I was trying to find some old hobby tools to help with basing the Sentinels I just finished, I discovered an old Chimera that I’d got in a trade years ago. It was lying in a box of other random stuff in my garage.  I thought it would be a nice way to test the classic Catachan camo pattern on a tank - so I dug it out, sprayed it Caliban Green and started putting Zamesi Desert stripes on it. It took a few coats to make it opaque over the undercoat - then I painted the black lines  joins between the two colours.  I then followed the GW way of painting tanks by carefully lining all the recesses with Agrax Earthshade which took flipping ages!  Once that was done I carefully drybrushed the base coats with either a bone colour or Straken Green.  The model was pretty much done then but the previous owner had stuck loads of details on that needed painting.  This evening I put on a few decals to liven it up and spray varnished it.  I think it looks okay for a couple of days of effort.  If nothing else it proves I can get a vehicle painted pretty quickly to an ok level.