Catachan Ogryn Squad

I've always like the old metal ogryn models, especially those sculpted by Michael Perry back in 1993.  I found I had one in my collection for years but when I started wanting to play 40K again last year, I kept an eye out on eBay for some cheap badly painted models that I could get.  I picked up a couple of them and chucked them in a jar of methylated spirits to strip them.  With all the painting of Blood Bowl stuff I was doing over the last few months I kinda forgot about them - but I spotted the jar in a cupboard the other week and decided to grab an old toothbrush and clean them all up.  After I'd done that, I really fancied painting them so I dug out my original ogryn, cleaned them all up and based them, then got to work.

They really didn't take me that long to finish as I was really enjoying painting them!  They've got so much chumpish character to them.  I do have a unit of the new plastic models which I'll probably make up as Bullgryns - but these will still be my favourites :)